Alright! I'm so super excited about this. I've been blogging for about a year and a half and am loving it! Well, "The Mom" over at Babes in Hairland has nominated me for "The Spreader of Love" award! I am completely honored because this lady is the stuff! I had the opportunity to meet her at a little shin-dig back in December and she is fantastic! And SHE nominated ME!!! I fell so loved, which I suppose is the point, right? So, my job is to find 6 more blogs that I love and "Spread the Love." So, here goes:
1. Adopt a 'Do Cute Girl Hairstyles - This sweet mom started a great hair site that I love. But, as if that wasn't enough, she also posts a lot about adoption and an agency called Heart to Heart. I've never met her, but can only imagine she's a gem!
2. The Naulu Tribe - This mama has it all...including a whole crew of beautiful kids, including 5 girls who's hair she does every day. Incredible! She had a hair blog a while ago, but took it down after some hair blog drama. But, like many others, I'm waiting (not so patiently, mind you) for her to start it up again.
3. Cutie Pie Hair Creations - Again, I had the great pleasure of meeting this mom-of-six back in December. She is great! She does hair and makes bows and still manages to keep a six pack (wink wink). Check her out and show her some love!
4. Leslie - This is one of my greatest friends in the whole world. I look up to her so so much. She lost her husband in November of 2007 and has been so strong (even though sometimes she won't believe that). She has such a way with words that I enjoy reading every word of her posts.
5. Pure and Simple Beauty - This is actually a photo blog by my friends, Leslie. Am I allowed to nominate her twice? Well, if anyone deserves it, she does. Take a look at her amazing pictures and fall in love with their beauty!
6. The Story of a Princess and Her Hair - This woman is AMAZING when it comes to hair. She may have already been nominated (not sure), but I love her ideas. And she is always doing great giveaways. In fact, there's one going on right now. Go check it out!
Well, that was fun. If you were nominated, try to "Spread the Love" by doing the same as me. Congratualtions to all of those I love!
Kate Middleton Inspired Half-Up Hairstyle
2 days ago