My cousin, Ashly has been selling hats for quite some time and I LOVE them all. She is so very talented! I recently started giving her piano lessons and I found out about her hat blog. So, I thought I'd share it with ya'll. Go to Hats by Ash and check out her mad skills. She can make anything. She sells hats, headbands, scarves and some other fun stuff that is so adorable (or cool...for the guys/littleguys). So, head on over and show my sweet cuz some love and fall in love with her stuff! Just go HERE, trust me.
Alright! I'm so super excited about this. I've been blogging for about a year and a half and am loving it! Well, "The Mom" over at Babes in Hairland has nominated me for "The Spreader of Love" award! I am completely honored because this lady is the stuff! I had the opportunity to meet her at a little shin-dig back in December and she is fantastic! And SHE nominated ME!!! I fell so loved, which I suppose is the point, right? So, my job is to find 6 more blogs that I love and "Spread the Love." So, here goes:
1. Adopt a 'Do Cute Girl Hairstyles - This sweet mom started a great hair site that I love. But, as if that wasn't enough, she also posts a lot about adoption and an agency called Heart to Heart. I've never met her, but can only imagine she's a gem!
2. The Naulu Tribe - This mama has it all...including a whole crew of beautiful kids, including 5 girls who's hair she does every day. Incredible! She had a hair blog a while ago, but took it down after some hair blog drama. But, like many others, I'm waiting (not so patiently, mind you) for her to start it up again.
3. Cutie Pie Hair Creations - Again, I had the great pleasure of meeting this mom-of-six back in December. She is great! She does hair and makes bows and still manages to keep a six pack (wink wink). Check her out and show her some love!
4. Leslie - This is one of my greatest friends in the whole world. I look up to her so so much. She lost her husband in November of 2007 and has been so strong (even though sometimes she won't believe that). She has such a way with words that I enjoy reading every word of her posts.
5. Pure and Simple Beauty - This is actually a photo blog by my friends, Leslie. Am I allowed to nominate her twice? Well, if anyone deserves it, she does. Take a look at her amazing pictures and fall in love with their beauty!
6. The Story of a Princess and Her Hair - This woman is AMAZING when it comes to hair. She may have already been nominated (not sure), but I love her ideas. And she is always doing great giveaways. In fact, there's one going on right now. Go check it out!
Well, that was fun. If you were nominated, try to "Spread the Love" by doing the same as me. Congratualtions to all of those I love!
Okay ladies (and guys, I guess) here's an unbelievable giveaway that you need to check out! $20 gift certificate to Flowerz in Her Hair. Got to the sweet little lady at The Story of a Princess and Her Hair for the details. Flowerz in Her Hair has EVERYTHING you need for a little girl...bows, flowers, bracelets, binky clips etc. etc. etc! So, hurry on over and good luck!
I am the luckiest mom on the planet. I have three beautiful daughters and one handsome little man. I am married to my best friend and he works hard so I can stay home with those little monkeys! I love to do lots of fun things with my girls' hair. Some days are better than others, but I try to make the good days outweigh the bad. My life is as sweet as I could ever hope for and for that I am truly grateful!